Monday, November 30, 2009

A New Opportunity

A new opportunity has come my way that I am very excited about. I will be blogging for the Civic Center of Greater Des Moines beginning tomorrow evening. Basically I will be attending shows at the Civic Center's Main Hall and the Temple Theater and then blogging about what I thought of the productions. I have always been very interested in theater and can't wait to attend more shows in the area.

This week I will be reviewing the following shows...

Cirque Dreams: Illumination - Civic Center Main Hall - Tuesday December 1, 7:30pm
Sister's Christmas Catechism - Temple Theater - Thursday December 3, 7:30pm

I will have the blog reviews up by the day after the show at the very latest. My goal for this blog is for people to be able to read them and get a "person on the street" perspective that will hopefully help them decide to go check out the show.

Please feel free to leave feedback on my posts. Things you like, dislike or would like to see more of.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment